Sunday, February 13, 2011

Senseless Drama

Why does everything have to be so dramatic all the time?

Literally, Degrassi is all the drama I need/would ever want.

I will never ever ever understand those who dilly dally around being in a relationship or anything to that degree.

If you want to be with someone, be with that someone. If you miss someone, don't push them away. If they make you happy, keep them around as long as possible.

It really is that simple. Save the heartache for when someone is actually dead and gone.

2 comments:

  1. I agree, but remember, other people can't make you happy unless you're happy with yourself!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i know. haha.

    I'm just saying, people make it way too hard. It's really as simple as saying "ok, I will be happy."

    love you too!

    ReplyDelete